Roleplaying Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplaying Adventures

Come here to experience the magic of text roleplaying.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coffee Shop

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coffee Shop Empty Coffee Shop Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:32 pm

araclay

araclay
Mod
Mod

Quiris scribbled in his notepad, taking a sip of coffee. He let out a sigh, rolling his shoulders, and looked up, with a very bored expression.

"What exactly are you looking at, hm?" He sighed, setting his pen down, closing the notebook over.

2Coffee Shop Empty Re: Coffee Shop Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:22 am

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

"Someone I had hoped I wouldn't see again." It was a simple, dry response, but it had been ages since the red head had seen any of that lot. She had changed a lot, shaving a part of her head and managing to get her nose broken, and Marley was actually a bit curious as to whether or not he would even recognize her.

But she recognized him, it'd be hard not to.

(sorry for the sudden muse, hope its ok )

3Coffee Shop Empty Re: Coffee Shop Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 pm

araclay

araclay
Mod
Mod

"Why the fuck would you stare at me, if you didn't want to see me again? It probably won't come as a surprise, but I have no idea who you are. So leave me alone, let me drink my coffee in peace." he said, shaking his head, as he warmed his hands by holding the cup.

4Coffee Shop Empty Re: Coffee Shop Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:37 am

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

"Maybe because I'm surprised," She didn't move from her spot, eyeing him curiously "Irritated, but mostly surprised. I'll leave you alone, but only when you get out of my coffee shop."

5Coffee Shop Empty Re: Coffee Shop Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:03 pm

araclay

araclay
Mod
Mod

“I'll get out,” Quiris started, opening his notebook once more, “...when I'm ready. I haven't finished my coffee. I paid for it, and I plan to drink it. I haven't done anything wrong, not today anyway." He said, looking up at her, with a rather irritated face.

6Coffee Shop Empty Re: Coffee Shop Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:26 am

zombifiedzanie

zombifiedzanie

"Then I'll just have to stay right here," Marley grabbed a seat from a nearby table and pulled it over, pausing to continue speaking "And I'm just making the fuck sure you don't do shit inside my shop." With that said, she sat down

7Coffee Shop Empty Re: Coffee Shop Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:38 pm

araclay

araclay
Mod
Mod

"You do realise, that by sitting close to me, and invading my personal bubble... You are in fact, irritating me, which increases the likelihood of me doing something terrible by about twenty percent." he said, tapping the pen on the table.
"And while twenty percent might not seem like a lot, I'm sitting on a solid fifty right now, do you want to push me over the edge? Let me drink my damn coffee in peace."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum